Annual Subscriptions AND Renewals
DermCoder 6-minute Quick Overview
QuickCheck - DermCoder's most popular Feature!
QuickCheck allows users to verify placement of up to 13 different modifiers
(24, 25, 51, 57, 59 (or XS), 76, 79, 91, LT, RT, FA-F9, TA-T9) on up to ten different CPT codes with a single click!CMS-link to the official LCD on the CMS website or search our consolidated LCD summary.
QuickCheck Modifier Checking
QuickCheck now shows you the CPT description and a "QuickLink" to any applicable Local Coverage Determination (LCD) policies
Dermatology Coding/Billing information at a glance!
Local Coverage Decision (LCD) Policies
New! List All LCDs for your Carrier
Review covered CPT and Procedure Codes for each LCD
Tons of ICD-10 features!
New for October 2018! Over 250,000 additional ICD-10 synonyms built in, allowing you to look up ICD-10 by common names and synonyms. (311,000+ in total)
Search for 2019 ICD-10 codes by numeric code or by word(s) in the definition.
Click any ICD-10 code for detailed info (includes, excludes, requires 7th character)
Search the Tabular listings or Alphabetically
Mobile-friendly Dermatology ICD-10 tools
- September 2018 - 2019 ICD-10 Codes added
- September 2018 - Age/Sex specific requirements for ICD-10 now built-in
- September 2018 - National Coverage Determination (NCD) policies built-in!
- September 2018 - Correct Coding Initiative Version 24.3
- June 2018 - Updated LCDs, July Correct coding Initiative Version 24.2
- January 2018 - 2018 CPT codes, J-codes, Fee schedules, modifiers, etc. added
- October 2017 - 2018 ICD-10 codes and synonyms updated - Over 311,000 cross-referenced ICD-10 codes
- October 2016 - Correct Coding Initiative 23.3 bundles added - 55,449 bundles for dermatology
- September 2017 - New "All LCDs" feature lists all Local Coverage Decision policies for your Medicare carrier
- July 2017 - New "Quick Entry" screen allows for bulk import into the QuickCheck modifier checker
- April 2017 - QuickCheck now indiciates when LT/RT or FA-F9 (finger), or TA-T9 (toe) codes should be used instead of 59/XS.
- April 2017 - over 230,000 additional ICD-10 synonyms added for easy searching of almost any conditin
- January 2017 - Over 404 new Correct Coding Initiative bundles added for dermatology. New CPT codes and fee schedules in effect.
- November 2016 - 2017 Medicare Fee schedules available. Comprehensive article on all 2017 coding/billing changes for dermatology posted.
- November 2016 - Expanded ICD-10 synonyms. Add-on code alert! Local Coverage Decision (LCD) QuickLink to CMS website.
- October 2016 - New CCI bundles added, 2016/2017 ICD-10 codes updates (new,deleted, revised), LCD database updated
- July 2016 - New CCI bundles added, LCDs updated
- April 2016 - 716 new CCI bundles added
- March 2016 - Expanded information in QuickCheck with CPT descriptions and LCD quicklink
- January 2016 - 868 new CCI bundles added
- December 2015 - New optional Ask DermCoder coding question service available.
- November 2015 - 2016 Medicare fee schedules and CPT codes added
- July 2015 - Expanded ICD-10 searches and detailed information from multiple ICD-10 tables
- July 2015 - Medicare Fee Schedule Increase included plus CCI changes
- January 2015 - X Modifier rules and advice added
- November 2014 - 2015 Medicare Fee Schedules, CPT codes and changes available for viewing
- Over 375 News stories added in the past 18 months
- July 2014 - Over 147 new code bundles added for dermatology
- April 2014 - Over 107 new code bundles added
- December 2013 - 2014 Medicare Fee Schedules, 2014 CPT and ICD-10 codes have been updated.
- July 2013 – Local Coverage Determination (LCD) database added to show covered CPT and ICD-9 code combinations and documentation/eligibility requirements for these procedures based on available LCDs.
- July 2013 – Modifier 57 added to QuickCheck
- July 2013 – Over 18,800 new CCI bundles added by CMS.
- January 2013 – News Database Added - We scour all of the carrier websites and bulletins daily and post the important news items we think you need to stay on top of.... policies, compliance deadlines, webinars and training, coding changes, alerts, medical news, etc.
- January 2013 – 2013 CPT codes, Fee Schedules and datasets have been updated
- Update: 11/1/2012 - QuickCheck now ranks codes in proper order to minimize reimbursement losses (ranks surgical services by descending RVU value)
- Update 10/1/2012 – Over 15,000 new CCI bundles added by CMS.
- Update: 7/1/2012 - We added modifier 51 to list of modifiers DermCoder applies to QuickCheck
- Update: 4/19/2012 - We've added 4 additional field codes to DermCoder. You can now check claims with up to ten CPT codes.
Your annual subscription includes one full-year (365 days) of access, from the day you start your subscription (or your renewal date).
DermCoder® provides dermatologists, billers, and coders with up-to-date dermatology CPT/ICD-10 coding and billing tools for fewer claim denials and more accurate payments. Over 1,900 users in over 1,000 practices depend upon DermCoder every day to help unlock better reimbursement and reduce claim errors.Don’t know the code use? DermCoder can assist by allowing you to search by code or keyword in a code’s description.
Having problems with modifiers? DermCoder’s exclusive QuickCheck feature shows you were up to 13 different modifiers go with a single click!
Click the [ Detailed Features ] tab above the video for screen shots of our most popular features!
- Current Dermatology CPT codes, definitions, and billing rules
- Detailed ICD-10 searches and listings across multiple ICD-10 tables
- Current Medicare fee schedules for your locality
- Current Clinical and Ambulatory Surgical Center fee schedules
- Automatic modifier verification with our exclusive QuickCheck - just enter CPT codes and DermCoder does the rest!
- Automatic code ranking and claim optimization
- Current J-Codes and NDC codes for 5010 compliance
- Current Postop days, multiple surgery reduction rules, MUEs, RVUs, and more!
- Current Local Coverage Decision (LCD) database showing CPT and ICD-10 code combinations plus documentation/eligibility requirements
- "All LCD" listing -lists all Local Coverage Decision policies for your carrier.
- "All NCD" listing -lists all National Coverage Decision policies for your carrier.
- Over 55,699+ Correct Coding Initiative bundles (as of January 2018)
- Over 311,000 ICD-10 codes cross-referenced and with common descriptions (250,161 more than the official listing)!
- "Age/sex-specific requirements for each ICD-10 code!
- Legacy ICD-9 and ICD-10 plus conversion back and forth
- Web-based - nothing to download or install
- News database shows you important coding and billing articles for Medicare and commercial carriers
- Print/Export data to Excel, PDF or to your printer
- Access to current and previous versions (8 years of historical data)
- Always updated, always current, and available anywhere, any time!
ICD-10 Tools... Detailed and expanded ICD-10 information for all codes
- Over 250,000+ additional cross-referenced ICD-10 definitions! Search ICD-10 by common synonyms, words, or terms
- Search for ICD-10 codes across all tables (alpha, tabular, neoplasm, drug, external causes, codes, and synonyms
- New/Deleted/Revised ICD-10 codes
- Age/Sex-specific requirements
- Expanded info (includes, excludes, in addition code, code first, and requires 7th character instructions)
- Simple ICD-9 to ICD-10 conversion
Your annual subscription includes a license for a single username and password to access DermCoder Online. DermCoder Online does not allow simultaneous log-ins with the same username and password, so practices with multiple users will require additional licenses (click here) at a reduced cost.
DermCoder includes technical support and training on using the application. DermCoder does not include a coding/billing question service. This is available as a separate "add-on" service.