New! Dermatology webinars are here!
What our client are saying - "Yesterday's Webinar was not only informative and tremendously helpful to me, You
did an excellent job presenting it, the handouts and the recording and your
communication level to participants has been far more than I have experienced
from other vendors in my past. It was just also an enjoyable experience, and I
appreciate all the effort." -- Melissa Y., Tennessee
"I am looking forward to part 2 of the coding seminar in a few weeks. It has been great information so far! Thank you for putting all of the trainings together." -- Linda B, Inver Grove Heights, MN
"One of the best webinars I have heard in a long time. Very informative and well
put together.." -- Barry S. Georgia
Webinar Frequently Asked Questions...
Did you miss a live event? Purchase the recording of previous events below!
Due to popular demand and frequent requests, we will be introducing a new dermatology webinar series. We polled our clients and asked what they were looking for. We've designed these webinars to meet all of your needs.
- Programs approximately 60-minutes in length (or less)
- Choice of sessions to compensate for different time zones (or recording of live event)
- Ability to re-watch the program after the event to share with providers and staff
- Live event attendees can submit questions and answers after the event via email. We won't waste your time with Q&A you aren't interested in during the live event.
- Summary of Q&A sent to all attendees after the event (live and recorded sessions)
- Detailed downloadable reference handout to share and reference later (not just a copy of slides or an outline!)
- 1.0 CEUs from the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC) for one registered attendee. (AAPC CEU available for live event attendees only. No CEU awarded for recorded sessions.)
- On-demand availability for those that miss the event and cannot attend a live session