Click here for Webinar Frequently Asked Questions...
Save 20% when you subscribe to all four 2018 Webinars (Webinars #5 through #8)
The speaker for each event is Karl M. Ellzey,CDC, President and Founder of Ellzey Coding Solutions
Who should attend?
This webinar is perfect for all staff including: providers, billing staff, practice administrators, nursing staff, medical assistants, and compliance officers!
Choice of sessions: Live 10:30am Eastern Time (Florida time) or
Live 4:00pm Eastern Time (Florida time) orProgram Length: Approximately 60 minutes each webinar
Recorded Session (available after live event)
2018 Webinar Subscription includes:
- Webinar #5 - Pathology Coding/Billing for Dermatology - March 28, 2018
- Webinar #6 - Surgical Modifiers for Dermatology - Summer 2018 (TBD)
- Webinar #7 - ICD-10 Changes for 2019 - September 2018 (TBD)
- Webinar #8 - What's new for 2019? CPT, Fee Schedule and Coding/Policy Changes - December (TBD)
Each webinar includes:
- 60-minute live webinar or recording from actual live event (after it's over!)
- 50+ page detailed handout to follow-along the webinar and to use as a reference afterwards. Not just an outline or copy of the slides!
- Registered attendee will be provided a web-link after the webinar to re-watch and share with staff/providers after the live event (viewable for up to 1 year). Viewable on PCs, Macs, or tablets
- Q&A related to the webinar topics may be submitted for up to 7 days after the live event.
- A summary of compiled Q&A will be sent to all attendees (live and recorded)
Questions and Answers:
- 1.0 CEU from AAPC will automatically be awarded to registered attendee of each live session
- 1.0 CEU from AAPC will be awarded to the registered attendee of recorded sessions upon completion (passing) of a 10-question quiz
- Only 1 CEU per registered attendee.
- Live event attendees will automatically receive 1.0 CEU from the AAPC.
- Registered attendee of the recorded sessions must answer a 10-question quiz to receive CEUs.
In addition to the 1-hour webinar and comprehensive handout, attendees of the live events will be able so submit Q&A for up to 7-days after the event.