The Correct Coding Initiative for Dermatology includes…
Our PDF listing consists shows all of the dermatology-specific code bundles based on CPT/HCPCS code used by dermatologists.
Current (Version 25.0) statistics:
- 56,822 active code bundles
- 1289 new code bundles and 397 deleted code bundles for 2019
- 909 possible dermatology-related CPT codes
Note: Electronic PDF file looks exactly like our older printed version and saves paper too. You can search/view/print from your PC and share with other co-workers!
This PDF document will include...
1. Detailed dermatology-specific instructions on how to understand and use the Correct Coding Initiative
2. Actual CMS Narratives and Instructions for the National Correct Coding Initiative and Modifier 59/XS documents
3. Complete listing of 56,822 code pairs that affect dermatology from January through March 2019
4. List of New code bundles by date (for the previous 12 months)
5. List of Deleted code bundles by date (for the previous 12 months)
We have added 34 pages of detailed instructions explaining how and when to apply modifier 59/XS (CCI unbundling modifier), as well as modifiers 25 and 57 for E/M services.
Modifier 25 for E/M services is affected by the CCI and is subject to heavy audits from Medicare and commercial carriers at this time? Are you setting yourself up as a target because of inappropriate use? We'll help you figure it out!
We included detailed step-by-step examples showing you how to use the lists to make a decision on whether to use one of these modifiers and when they are not appropriate. In addition, we show you how to complete a claim form with the modifiers.
Compare this product to DermCoder