DermCoder® provides dermatologists, billers, and coders with up-to-date dermatology CPT/ICD-10 coding and billing tools for fewer claim denials and more accurate payments. Over 1,900 users in over 1,000 practices depend upon DermCoder every day to help unlock better reimbursement and reduce claim errors.Don’t know the code use? DermCoder can assist by allowing you to search by code or keyword in a code’s description.
Having problems with modifiers? DermCoder’s exclusive QuickCheck feature shows you were up to 13 different modifiers go with a single click!
DermCoder is exclusive to Ellzey Coding Solutions and is not available anywhere else or as part of any practice management or EMR/EHR system.
ICD-10 Tools... Detailed and expanded 2018 ICD-10 information for all codes
- New! Over 261,000+ additional cross-referenced ICD-10 definitions! Search ICD-10 by common synonyms, words, or terms
- Search for ICD-10 codes across all tables (alpha, tabular, neoplasm, drug, external causes, codes, and synonyms
- New/Deleted/Revised ICD-10 codes
- Expanded info (includes, excludes, in addition code, code first, and requires 7th character instructions)
- Simple ICD-9 to ICD-10 conversion
Click the [ Detailed Features ] tab above the video for screen shots of our most popular features!
- 2017 Dermatology CPT codes, definitions, and billing rules
- Detailed 2018 ICD-10 searches and listings across multiple ICD-10 tables
- New! Over 311,000 2018 ICD-10 codes cross-referenced and with common descriptions (261,000 more than the official listing)!
- 2018 ICD-9 and ICD-10 plus conversion back and forth
- New! 2017 and proposed 2018 Medicare fee schedules for your locality
- Clinical and Ambulatory Surgical Center fee schedules
- Automatic modifier verification with our exclusive QuickCheck - just enter CPT codes and DermCoder does the rest!
- Automatic code ranking and claim optimization
- J-Codes and NDC codes for 5010 compliance
- Postop days, multiple surgery reduction rules, MUEs, RVUs, and more!
- Local Coverage Decision (LCD) database showing CPT and ICD-10 code combinations plus documentation/eligibility requirements
- New! "All LCD" listing -lists all Local Cal Coverage Decision policies for your carrier.
- Over 55,400+ Correct Coding Initiative bundles (as of October 2017)
- Web-based - nothing to download or install
- News database shows you important coding and billing articles for Medicare and commercial carriers
- Print/Export data to Excel, PDF or to your printer
- Access to current and previous versions
- Always updated, always current, and available anywhere, any time!
Your annual subscription includes a license for a single username and password to access DermCoder Online. DermCoder Online does not allow simultaneous log-ins with the same username and password, so practices with multiple users will require additional licenses (click here) at a reduced cost.
DermCoder includes technical support and training on using the application. DermCoder does not include a coding/billing question service. This is available as a separate "add-on" service.