Your annual subscription includes one full-year (365 days) of access, from the day you start your subscription (or your renewal date).
DermCoder® provides dermatologists, billers, and coders with up-to-date dermatology CPT/ICD-10 coding and billing tools for fewer claim denials and more accurate payments. Over 1,900 users in over 1,000 practices depend upon DermCoder every day to help unlock better reimbursement and reduce claim errors.Don’t know the code use? DermCoder can assist by allowing you to search by code or keyword in a code’s description.
Having problems with modifiers? DermCoder’s exclusive QuickCheck feature shows you were up to 13 different modifiers go with a single click!
Click the [ Detailed Features ] tab above the video for screen shots of our most popular features!
- Current Dermatology CPT codes, definitions, and billing rules
- Detailed 2019 ICD-10 searches and listings across multiple ICD-10 tables
- Current Medicare fee schedules for your locality (2019 fee schedules released mid-November)
- Current Clinical and Ambulatory Surgical Center fee schedules
- Automatic modifier verification with our exclusive QuickCheck - just enter CPT codes and DermCoder does the rest!
- Automatic code ranking and claim optimization
- Current J-Codes and NDC codes for 5010 compliance
- Current Postop days, multiple surgery reduction rules, MUEs, RVUs, and more!
- Current Local Coverage Decision (LCD) database showing CPT and ICD-10 code combinations plus documentation/eligibility requirements
- New! "All LCD" listing -lists all Local Coverage Decision policies for your carrier.
- New! "All NCD" listing -lists all National Coverage Decision policies for your carrier.
- Over 55,699+ Correct Coding Initiative bundles (as of January 2018)
- New! Over 311,000 2019 ICD-10 codes cross-referenced and with common descriptions (250,161 more than the official listing)!
- New! "Age/sex-specific requirements for each ICD-10 code!
- Legacy ICD-9 and ICD-10 plus conversion back and forth
- Web-based - nothing to download or install
- News database shows you important coding and billing articles for Medicare and commercial carriers
- Print/Export data to Excel, PDF or to your printer
- Access to current and previous versions (6 years of historical data)
- Always updated, always current, and available anywhere, any time!
2019 ICD-10 Tools... Detailed and expanded 2019 ICD-10 information for all codes
- New! Over 250,000+ additional cross-referenced ICD-10 definitions! Search ICD-10 by common synonyms, words, or terms
- Search for ICD-10 codes across all tables (alpha, tabular, neoplasm, drug, external causes, codes, and synonyms
- New/Deleted/Revised ICD-10 codes
- Age/Sex-specific requirements
- Expanded info (includes, excludes, in addition code, code first, and requires 7th character instructions)
- Simple ICD-9 to ICD-10 conversion
Your annual subscription includes a license for a single username and password to access DermCoder Online. DermCoder Online does not allow simultaneous log-ins with the same username and password, so practices with multiple users will require additional licenses (click here) at a reduced cost.
DermCoder includes technical support and training on using the application. DermCoder does not include a coding/billing question service. This is available as a separate "add-on" service.