Click here for Webinar Frequently Asked Questions...
Webinar # 8 - What's New for 2019? Dermatology CPT, Fee, Coding, & Policy Changes
Date: Live December 12, 2018
- 10:30am Eastern
- 4:00pm Eastern
- Can't attend live? Order the recording instead!
Attendees of either live session will also receive a link to the recording (after the event). This recording will be viewable for up to one year to share with staff/providers at your office!
The 2019 CPT coding, fee schedule, and policy changes go into effect January 1, 2019. (There are a number of significant changes affecting dermatology.) We'll help you get prepared and up-to-speed fast!
Program Length: Approximately 60 minutes
We'll go over the new, deleted, and revised CPT codes as they pertain to Dermatology including important E/M coding and reimbursement changes for Medicare. We'll also cover any CMS coding guideline and policy changes that go into effect January 1, 2019.
Significant 2019 fee schedule changes are expected by Medicare and will discuss the winners and losers and the overall impact to dermatology. Plus we'll review the impacts of sequestration, Quality Improvement penalties (PQRS) and other fee schedule reductions. And we'll update on you the 2019 Medicare deductible changes.
The speaker for this event is Karl M. Ellzey,CDC, President and Founder of Ellzey Coding Solutions
Who should attend?
This webinar is perfect for all staff including: providers, billing staff, practice administrators, nursing staff, medical assistants, and compliance officers!
This webinar includes:
- January 2019 CPT coding changes - New, Deleted, Revised Codes
- Six brand new skin biopsy codes! - Learn how NOT to make the big billing mistake that can lose you money on biopsies!
- Proposed Medicare E/M Coding/Billing Changes - What made it, what didn't?
- Proposed Medicare E/M reimbursement consolidation... will there be only 2 fees for New or Established patients?
- Proposed E/M Payment reductions - Will Medicare reduce E/M by 50% with procedures?
- New CMS changes to History Documentation - new streamlined method and who can perform it!
- New! Telemedicine and virtual check-in codes... are they worth it?
- Fee Schedule changes - Winners and Losers
- Drug code payment rejections (3% less for J-codes? Some, but not all!)
- Medicare Deductibles and New Medicare MBI Number
- MACRA/MIPS Update
- Correct Coding Initiative Version 25.0 Update
- Patient Relationship Categories/Modifiers Update (Do you need to worry?)
- Review of 2018 mid-year coding/policy changes including a PDT update!
- BONUS $$$! How to Analyze the financial impact of future Medicare E/M reimbursement changes based on your utilization!
- and more!
- 60-minute live webinar or recording from actual live event (after it's over!)
- 50+ page detailed handout to follow-along the webinar and to use as a reference afterwards. Not just an outline or copy of the slides!
- Registered attendee will be provided a web-link after the webinar to re-watch and share with staff/providers after the live event (viewable for up to 1 year). Viewable on PCs, Macs, or tablets
- Q&A related to the webinar topics may be submitted for up to 7 days after the live event.
- A summary of compiled Q&A will be sent to all attendees (live and recorded)
- 1.0 CEU from AAPC will be awarded to the registered attendee of recorded sessions upon completion (passing) of a 10-question quiz
- Only 1 CEU per registered attendee.