Click here for the new Table of Contents!
Part 1 - Step-by-Step 2018 Survival Guide
Detailed instructions (160+ pages) on learning everything related to dermatology ICD-10 coding.
45+ pages of new/additional content to further explain all the dermatology ICD-10 coding issues!
- New! - What's new for 2018 for ICD-10 "Guidelines and Policy Changes"
- Updated! - New/Deleted/Revised code changes and Alphabetic/Tabular listing changes
- ICD-10 - The Basics
- How to Code in 4 simple steps
- Documentation and Billing using ICD-10
- Dermatology Pitfalls (our most commonly asked questions and answers)
- 50-question staff competency quiz (and answer key)
- Updated! - Age/Sex-specific Codes
- New! - Medicare LCDs and how to use them with ICD-10 coverage
- New! - Unspecified code myths and misconceptions and when you can bill these codes!
- Updated! - Over 75 common ICD-10 questions and answers in dermatology (you asked, we kept track of the answers!)
- Updated! - ICD-9 to ICD-10 code mappings for dermatology (on CD)
- Updated! - ICD-10 for Dermatology Alphabetical listing
- Updated! - ICD-10 for Dermatology Numerical listing
Part 2 - CD-ROM
Our complete package comes with a CD-ROM containing
- New! - Over 45-minute recorded webinar of "What's new in ICD-10" for 2018! and LCD policies
- Complete 2017/2018 ICD-10 manual on CD-ROM (Adobe PDF) for all codes (Guidelines, Index, Tabular, Neoplasms, Drug listings, and External Cause listing)
- Completing the CMS-1500 Form and instructions manual from CMS
- Complete ICD-10 listing in 3 formats (Excel and tab-delimited formats)
- New! - Dermatology-only ICD-10 codes in Excel, and tab-delimited formats to import in your EMR or PM system
- New! - List of potential valid "unspecified" codes according to CMS LCDs!
Part 3 - 2018 ICD-10 Quik-Piks
We'll also include a set of our 2018 ICD-10 Quik-Pik coding cheat sheets with over 1,200 common codes ($39 value)
Additional Quik-Pik sets are available!