The set of 9 unique Quik-Piks includes...
E&M and Consult Quik-Pik – Our Largest Overhaul in Years! Determine at a glance (and in detail) how many documentation elements you need to justify a level of care (chief complaint, history, exam, and medical decision making)... or code based on time. Medical Decision Making Risk chart. Detailed exam bullets.
CPT Minor Procedures & Office Procedures Quik-Pik – Includes biopsies, destructions of premalignant, benign, and malignant lesions, acne services, PDT therapy, injections, pathology, shave removal, excisions, intermediate repairs, complex repairs, special procedures, debridement and wound care.
- New! The Medical Decision Making (MDM) section has been completely revamped to teach how to use the 'Points' system to more accurately select MDM level of complexity
- New! Initial/Subsequent Inpatient Hospital E/M added
- New! 2018 PDT codes added
CPT Major Procedures & J-Codes Quik-Pik – Includes grafts, flaps, skin substitute coding, adjacent tissue transfer, dermabrasion, chemical peels, blepharoplasty, excision of soft-tissue tumors… plus wound dehiscence, Mohs and frozen-sections! Also listed are 50 of the most common dermatology J-codes and NDC coding information.
Dermatology Modifiers Quik-Pik – Dermatology E&M and procedure modifiers, common rules, and a postop day cheat chart... Determine which modifiers to use, what order, and follow our easy-to-understand decision trees to see if/when modifiers apply!
ICD-10 Quik-Piks – (Set of four different sheets) Over 1,200 of the most common ICD-10 dermatology diagnosis codes listed alphabetically! These sheets show codes to the highest level of specificity.
Neoplasm Table and ICD-10 Tips and Tricks Quik-Pik – We're including an additional sheet that condenses the most common dermatology neoplasms into a easy-to-reference grid by body location. On the backside are the most helpful tips, tricks, and rules for using ICD-10 properly and accurately.
- Codes requiring a 7th character are marked
- Codes requiring a "code first", "code also" or "use additional" ICD-10 code are marked
- Male/female/pediatric-only codes highlighted by color!
- Certain "unspecified" codes that "may" be covered by your carriers per the LCD policies!
Printed on durable water-proof and rip-proof plastic sheets.
CPT, copyright 2017, American Medical Association. All rights reserved.